Trade Caribbean Rosewood blanks for finished pen πŸ–Š

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sondich

Hi All,

Anyone interested in...

Package of 6 blanks of 3/4 x 3/4 x 6" Caribbean Rosewood kiln dried- clear 4 side blanks, Delivered - see pic attached

in exchange for one finished pen πŸ–Š that you made yourself, sent to me?

Doesn't need to be any particular specie, odds & ends are cool, functional would be nice. ;)

I have a bunch of Caribbean Rosewood blanks but no actual wood pens at the moment so I figured I'd post. I'm in Southern California.

Thanks,

Steve

Attachments

• Caribbean_Rosewood.jpg
    Caribbean_Rosewood.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 247
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Hi All,

Anyone interested in...

Package of 6 blanks of 3/4 x 3/4 x 6" Caribbean Rosewood kiln dried- clear 4 side blanks, Delivered - see pic attached

Doesn't need to be any particular specie, odds & ends are cool, functional would be nice. ;)

I have a bunch of Caribbean Rosewood blanks but no actual wood pens at the moment so I figured I'd post. I'm in Southern California.

Thanks,

Steve

I take you up on the offer, PM to follow.

magpens

I would be interested in your suggested trade. . Certainly not trying to scoop Mark, above, however !!!! :)
But if you have a "bunch" of that wood maybe you can cope with more than one offer of acceptance.

Please send me a PM ( aka "conversation" ) and we can discuss what you would be most interested in receiving.

I make a large variety of pens just for the fun of it, have a large inventory and could send you photos of many.

Last edited:

DrD

Hi All,

Anyone interested in...

Thanks,

Steve
Steve, you've got Mark James and magpens already responding. Going on your statement of having a "bunch" of these blanks, if you have more, I would be interested as well.

DrD

sondich

I would be interested in your suggested trade. . Certainly not trying to scoop Mark, above, however !!!! :)
But if you have a "bunch" of that wood maybe you can cope with more than one offer of acceptance.

Please send me a PM ( aka "conversation" ) and we can discuss what you would be most interested in receiving.

I make a large variety of pens just for the fun of it, have a large inventory and could send you photos of many.
DM sent!
Thanks!

sondich

Steve, you've got Mark James and magpens already responding. Going on your statement of having a "bunch" of these blanks, if you have more, I would be interested as well.

DrD
Sounds good, I have a few hundred blanks so we're good LOL!
DM sent.

sondich

You might want to go with someone other than Mark. His pens tend to have all sorts of mixed up woods with crazy angles and veneers...😜

Seriously, you will be very happy with whatever Mark sends you, and if you go with magpens and DrD and you will be living large!
I can't wait! Thanks-Steve

sondich

DrD
Sounds good. I'm sending out packages this weekend. Start a conversation with me and let me know your address and I'll send one your way.

Thanks,

Steve

Top Bottom