Caramel Cappuchino Custom FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Robert111

Robert111

This one's made from a couple Italian acrylics from Richard Greenwald. Thanks for looking. Comments appreciated.
Weight 19 g

Length capped 5 1/8" (130 mm)
Length uncapped 5" (127 mm)
Length posted 6 1/8" (158 mm)

Cap diameter 15.2 mm
Barrel diameter 14.7 mm
Section diameter 12 mm

#6 two-tone Meisternib

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Caramel Cappuchino Custom FP 001 (Small).jpg
    Caramel Cappuchino Custom FP 001 (Small).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 577
  • Caramel Cappuchino Custom FP 005 (Small).JPG
    Caramel Cappuchino Custom FP 005 (Small).JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 588
  • Caramel Cappuchino Custom FP 009 (Small).JPG
    Caramel Cappuchino Custom FP 009 (Small).JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 586
  • Caramel Cappuchino Custom FP 013 (Small).JPG
    Caramel Cappuchino Custom FP 013 (Small).JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 610
  • Caramel Cappuchino Custom FP 018 (Small).JPG
    Caramel Cappuchino Custom FP 018 (Small).JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 600
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Robert as always your workmanship is first class and I also agree that the blank is yummy, my only critique is the female threads showing through on the top barrel realizing that they may not be as pronounced in person as photos sometimes will magnify ..

Robert111

Robert as always your workmanship is first class and I also agree that the blank is yummy, my only critique is the female threads showing through on the top barrel realizing that they may not be as pronounced in person as photos sometimes will magnify ..

Thanks, Roy. Yeah, I kinda cringed when I polished the cap and saw those threads. Note that the internal section threads don't show on the barrel, which has thicker walls, but the cap wall at that point is only 1 mm, so . . . Even then, the cap was unpolished at the time that the treads were cut, so the threads didn't show. Then there they were when everything was done. Next time, however, I'll know. Those cap walls will be at least 1.5 mm.

Another point that can be made of course is that there are many materials we use that are translucent and will allow threads and converters to show, no matter how thick the walls. I'm thinking especially the lucites. We need either to forego some of those beautiful materials or accept the internal parts showing through.

SDB777

The threads on the main body look like they 'melt' right into the pen....you did an outstanding job on those to make it 'seamless'! And the overall shape you have there....spot-on!

Scott (makes me want to turn something) B

dgscott

The finish on your pens is always humbling to see -- incredible depth and gloss. This is another pretty one -- I like the fact that the eye never really rests, but keeps moving around the pen.

Doug

Top Bottom