Cap'n Edie Castelin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyW

After watching a few of Mr Castelin's videos on YouTube I tried to go to his web site, www.eddiecastelin.com , to check out his carbide tools but I keep getting error messages whichever route I take. It looks as if his last video was posted last Christmas, #252 Finishing Touches, so is he still in business please, or is he having ill health again?

TIA

TonyW

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

I tried to go there and got the same message and then tried a search and tried what turned out to be the same address, but it just sat there and didn't load anything and I was doing something and it finally went through. Looks like maybe there is a problem or heavy traffic with his ISP or something. So go ahead and try again.

TonyW

As I did John, also using Bing and Yahoo, always with the same result - "Unkown Host", wherein lies the problem. This is why I was wondering if he's no longer with us, or at least no longer in business, and so closed his web site down. When did you get through though Curt - was it recently please?

Tony.

chartle

Something is up with his website.

As for his videos it appears he's still not 100%

KenV

web page is working now.

They are still selling flat carbide inserts. Lots of medical challenges the last year, but he is still recovering.

CREID

As I did John, also using Bing and Yahoo, always with the same result - "Unkown Host", wherein lies the problem. This is why I was wondering if he's no longer with us, or at least no longer in business, and so closed his web site down. When did you get through though Curt - was it recently please?

Tony.

About a half hour after I read the OP. I know he had been ill but had gotten better so I was curious to see if something had happened. But I was on the site today.
I also got the Unknown message the first time I tried. The second time, it just took several minutes to upload.

Top Bottom