Canadian Currency Sierra Vista

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

Les Elm was so kind as to choose me as his guinea pig . .lol . . to see how his currency blanks turned out after his first attempt of gluing the money right onto the tube and casting them in his pressure pot.

What a fantastic job he did of casting his latest ones .

One at the top of the photo is a previous one in a Sierra where he had the shredded currency throughout the PR . The bottom one is with the currency glued right onto the tube. .

I personally feel that the newest version is far superior to the previous way . .

I used Sierra Vista hardware for this one because the regular Sierra has to be cut down very close to the tube for the hardware to match up . I was a little afraid of going through the casting and into the currency if using a regular Sierra.

SierraVistaMoney1.jpg

W.Y.

much more colorful with it glued to the tube...imho...Nice job to you both!

Interesting the way peoples preferences varry. One site so far prefers the black painted tube with the shreds throughout and another site likes the clear acrylic with the shreds fastened down onto the tube.

I prefer the more natural color of the shredded currency in the bottom one.
I just got that parcel in the mail at noon today so here is another one just like the other one . .lol . ..

One of these latest two pens will not be for sale at any price because it is mine . . . all mine as a keeper. ;)

2CdnCurrencySierras.jpg

And a little better close up picture of one of the barrels after turning it which shows better what the pen actually looks like in the hand..

CurrencyBlank.jpg

Top Bottom