Can I buy individual pen parts?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

spork

After making a bunch of pens I'm finding my spare parts bag full of a number of parts, but not full kits. Does anyone know of a supplier that will sell just the pen tips for example?

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

Try Penn State ...

They sell replacement parts for a number of their lower end common kits, like Slimline and Comfort Grip ... parts that will fit for 7MM and 8MM pen styles, mostly.

They have replacement clips and center bands.

They also sell replacement tips for their .30 cal pen types that simply screw on, to replace the original . 30 cal tip with a different color (rose gold as opposed to 24kt gold)

Last, but not least, they can send you replacement parts, possibly for free, if you are replacing damaged parts off of pen kits. All you'ld have to do is talk with their Customer Support team! :)

Quality Pen

I'll throw out a caveat...

I tried to buy some individual parts but if they are not from the same source then they very well may not be the same quality. As Heisenberg would say, "tread lightly."

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I'll throw out a caveat...

I tried to buy some individual parts but if they are not from the same source then they very well may not be the same quality. As Heisenberg would say, "tread lightly."

Also plating colors may not match. Threading may not match.

Top Bottom