Caduceus - Medicine Inlay kit pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Constant Laubscher

I have made this one today. It was fairly easy to make. Barrel is Blue Stabilized Maple and the symbol is Stabilized White Holly.

Comments are welcome.
1_IMG_8099__2_.jpg
1_IMG_8101.jpg
1_IMG_8103.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8099.jpg
    IMG_8099.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 478
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

Beautiful pen. With the number of doctors that worked on me last year I could use a case of them to give as presents.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Constant, my Springbok kits have just arrived and I think I'm gonna need a doctor before I'm finished:eek::biggrin: I just started the 'seperation' and my nerves are already shot!! I'm glad you sent me a photo cos I'd be stuffed with out it.:biggrin: I did break a tiny bit off of one of the barrels but found the part and should be able to stick it back on with no problem. ( the little bit above the front leg) Many thanks, they are gonna go down a treat.

...now where did I put my magnifying glass:biggrin:

Steven, I have sent you the instructions for that kit and how to finish it my way.

I have just put thee together while putting the instructions together and they all turned out fine. Any problems please let me know!

Tanner

Wow!! Looks awesome. I just went to your site and ordered a bunch of stuff. I've been concentrating on other things things lately and have been out of the loop for awhile. Your kits are amazing.

GaryMadore

Constant,

Again you ride to the rescue!

My wife is a Military Medicine Woman and I have been making her and her friends Euros with the caduceus clips.

THIS, though, would rock their worlds.

BUT, I wonder if it would be possible to do a series with the Canadian medical symbol, which is the "aesculapius" (the staff of Asclepius, the Greek god of medicine). I've incuded a picture of the Medical Branch's badge, which has the snake 'n' stick in the middle:

1_CFMS.jpg

To be clear, I'm just looking at the staff portion, not the leafs and crown and stuff.

Please advise if you can give 'er a go. I'd buy, say, 10 to start with.

Also, colour options would be nice - something "gold-ish" in something "maroon-ish" ... Yellowheart in Purpleheart?

Thanks,

Cheers!

Gary

Top Bottom