Cactus Knife

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MesquiteMan

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Here is a knife a buddy of mine made with a blank that I made for him. I am not a knife maker so I don't know anything about it other than it has a set of my cactus knife scales and is sharp enough to shave! I thought it was pretty cool!

Cactus1_700x373.jpg

Cactus2_700x308.jpg

Cactus3_700x314.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Curtis, is that common paddle cactus? Looks great! The director of entertainment and finance (wife) noticed it and asked why I haven't done something like that!

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I think it was a kit. He is not a real experienced knife maker but did a pretty descent job I guess. His fit and finish could use a little improvement, in all honesty. Then again, I am super picky!

M

Mudder

He is not a real experienced knife maker but did a pretty descent job I guess.

:mad: If I were him I'd kick you square in the N....... Uh, Groin! Kit or no kit that is a real nice job. If you ever get tired of it you can always send it to me. I have a place in my showcase where it would fit quite nicely. :at-wits-end:

As I said before, I guess you aren't owned by a cat :wink:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Don't get me wrong, it is a very nice knife. It is not mine, though. I just made the scales and took the pic for him. He is planning to donate it to a charity auction, I think.

bmac

scale blanks

OK Curtis, you've opened Pandoras box, so now you have to pay the price. When can we expect the scale blanks to up for sale? I'm sure there would be plenty of interest.

Bobby
Louisiana

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Bobby,

I have some scales already made. Not sure what would be a fair price, though. Also, I don't intend to list them here at IAP since they are not penturning related. Shoot me a PM if you are seriously interested.

Top Bottom