Cactus Juice Stabilizer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marker

If you have a Cactus Juice Stabilizer that you no longer use....and if you are interested in parting with it.....Let me know.

I have a lot a spalted wood that I would like to stabilize.

I may even be able to give you more than you initially paid for it.

Thanks

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hanau

I order one back in the beginning of jan. talked to curtis in feb. i am still way down on the list.
But I am buying stuff to use with it when it gets here.

The Penguin

why would Chess Master pay more for Juice than what it can be readily/easily purchased for from Curtis?

There is no wait to get juice, just call/email and order it - you'll get it in a few days by mail. There's a long wait for chambers.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I order in November and still no news I'm probably going to cancel my order

Erik,

I am sorry you are unhappy with the time it is taking. I do not send out updates because as soon as I do, folks take that as a promise of a delivery time. Unfortunately in a hand made product such as this, it is not possible for me to give a promised delivery date. I do, however answer all e-mails as quickly as I can when customers contact me asking about their order status and honestly try to give the most accurate update I can.

Your chamber is on the schedule to ship this week if you still want it. If not, please let me know via e-mail. Thank you and again, I am sorry to have disappointed you.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
If curtis is that far behind He should let people know so we can look for other options.

Hello sir, I believe I did tell you I was behind when we discussed it in February. Based on your order date and my stated lead time of approximately 6-8 weeks on my website, your order should have been ready February 27th to meet my lead time estimate. I am behind and hope to have your ready to ship early next week ASSUMING all goes well.

Again, I am going as fast as I can without compromising quality. I would rather have customers cancel orders or get ****ed with me than to put out a product where I cut corners.

I am truly sorry for the delays.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I think chess master is looking for juice , not the chamber.

You're right

No, I believe he is looking for a chamber. He has one on order with me and I notified him 2 weeks ago that it was ready to ship. He replied back to the e-mail I used to send his notice asking about adding some Juice. I did not see his e-mail until today when I saw this thread. I sent the e-mail from my shop and that is the one of 6 e-mail address I have that I usually only send from and seldom check. My mistake for not sending it from an address that I check regularly.

hanau

no problem Curtis,
When the other post about being since November made me wonder a little on delivery time.

I still will be waiting for your email letting me know it is ready.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I order in November and still no news I'm probably going to cancel my order
If curtis is that far behind He should let people know so we can look for other options.

And one more thing...I have taken steps to try to speed things up some. I contracted with an acrylic fabricator back late last year to make the acrylic parts of my large chambers for me and just last week, had him make a run of production chambers. I still have to do the routing and make the lids and weights but this is speeding things up and helping me get caught up. I also hired a full time employee in the shop. I make literally ZERO profit on my chambers so there is no money there to hire more people which is the only thing I have not done. My helper has finally been trained enough to do most of the shipping which is allowing me to focus on production.

I do appreciate each and every one of my customers and do my best to exceed your expectations on quality, even if it means the order is not done super quick.

Resin orders do ship out within a day unless unusual circumstances occur.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
no problem Curtis,
When the other post about being since November made me wonder a little on delivery time.

I still will be waiting for your email letting me know it is ready.

His was for a Large chamber. I had a little snafu back in October on the large chambers. I had just made a deal with the fellow who is now making them for me and every week, I would call to see if they were ready. The were not and he would tell me they would be ready next week. I would give him a couple of weeks and call again, only to be told next week. This went on until 2 weeks before Christmas. Each time, he would get more adamant that he would have them ready for me. As a result, I held off ordering materials for that size chamber, expecting him to come through for me. Naturally, as things would have it, towards the beginning of December, I finally ordered $1,000 worth of material only to have him finally come through 2 weeks later!

SteveG

Ahh...the joys of running a small business, especially when cutting corners is not an option. I am well pleased with my chamber and "Juice". Worth waiting for!
Steve

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Amen, Amen, Amen!!!!!
Guys, take it from me, Curtis' "stuff" and his service is worth waiting for. We all have snafus' and sometimes, just like the current economy, we can't do anything about it. My dealing with Curtis has been right out front. If he can do something, he will tell you! If he can't do something, he will tell you that too! Part of that responsibility is on our shoulders. We may have to open our mouths and ASK! What a novel idea!!! I've had good results working with him, just ordered a gal of juice the end of last week, it is scheduled to be delivered Wed. Those UPS guys have better things to do on the weekend, I guess, like???????????? well maybe we better not go there!!! What I'm saying is DON'T GIVE UP ON CURTIS. HE IS TOPS!!!!!!!

Ahh...the joys of running a small business, especially when cutting corners is not an option. I am well pleased with my chamber and "Juice". Worth waiting for!
Steve

markgum

I ordered my large chamber back in Sept or Oct. I was in no rush to get it and Curtis kept me informed of the progress. I recently received my order and the quality of work is outstanding. It is well worth the wait.....

Justturnin

I have had my chamber for a while now. It took some time to get but it was so worth it. Place your order, get on the list and be patient. Go buy a large jar of pickles and make one for the time being. It uses a lot more resin but will get you by till your chamber comes in.

monark88

I just asked about pricing on a large chamber plus all connections from Curtiss. I'll wait, no problem/no worries. I have a few hundred blanks plus timber, uncut that have been waiting for years. I reckon I can wait a few months.
Russ

Amen, Amen, Amen!!!!!
Guys, take it from me, Curtis' "stuff" and his service is worth waiting for. We all have snafus' and sometimes, just like the current economy, we can't do anything about it. My dealing with Curtis has been right out front. If he can do something, he will tell you! If he can't do something, he will tell you that too! Part of that responsibility is on our shoulders. We may have to open our mouths and ASK! What a novel idea!!! I've had good results working with him, just ordered a gal of juice the end of last week, it is scheduled to be delivered Wed. Those UPS guys have better things to do on the weekend, I guess, like???????????? well maybe we better not go there!!! What I'm saying is DON'T GIVE UP ON CURTIS. HE IS TOPS!!!!!!!

Steve

Last edited:

RMayoIII

I have a small chamber from Curtis that I waited months for, when it finally came in out had a huge crack in it from the "brown guys" handling. I contacted Curtis and he immediately sent out another without putting me to the bottom of the list. Thats great customer service. Btw, Curtis, the quality of craftsmanship on the lid is amazing, thanks again!

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Russ: I don't expect you will have to wait that long! :redface: But, If you do, I think you will agree, it was worth it!

I just asked about pricing on a large chamber plus all connections from Curtiss. I'll wait, no problem/no worries. I have a few hundred blanks plus timber, uncut that have been waiting for years. I reckon I can wait a few months.
Russ

Amen, Amen, Amen!!!!!

Steve

Top Bottom