C A R P E T P E N

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from louie68

louie68

I was thinking can I cast a carpet pen ? well I try and it work on a eURO pen but had to use alot of CA. Turn down to .44 on cap end middle .54 and by the ring .512, bottom .38 at the tip and .40 by ring. This been has a slight light blue tint mix in the cast, the carpet was light beige color. the bottom was casted with various colors , but mainly green,gold.
Comments are welcome!!!
the pen was made for my brother inlaw he owns a carpet floor business, but now i show the pen to my wife and low and behold we both can she the vision of CHRIST Head with the eyes,nose,forehead,crown of thorns, wrap around the head.
The location is right side of clip.
The CHRIST head carving I did about 7 yrs ago was carve from Butternut wood took over 60 hrs to carve, and im showing the carving cuz I believe the cast pen Christ head has the same image as my wood carving, amazing is all I can say....

Attachments

• Carpet pen_wizard_ 008.jpg
    Carpet pen_wizard_ 008.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 353
  • Carpet pen_wizard_ 009.jpg
    Carpet pen_wizard_ 009.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 301
  • Carpet pen_wizard_ 015.jpg
    Carpet pen_wizard_ 015.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 289
  • Carpet pen_wizard_ 019.jpg
    Carpet pen_wizard_ 019.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 314
  • Carpet pen_wizard_ 024.jpg
    Carpet pen_wizard_ 024.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 361
  • Carpet pen_wizard_ 025.jpg
    Carpet pen_wizard_ 025.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 319
  • Carpet pen_wizard_ 022.jpg
    Carpet pen_wizard_ 022.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 284
  • Carpet pen_wizard_ 020.jpg
    Carpet pen_wizard_ 020.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 304
  • hank2.jpg
    hank2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 340
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

corian king

Hello Louie! Since I also owned a carpet business for 38 years so this pen brings back memories for me.
Very nice job!!! I like it!!!
JIM

Mark

I've collected several different colors of solution dyed polyester for just this purpose. Nicely Done.

louie68

Thanks Jim have you try making one yet? This was a totally trial cast, funny part this pen is I had my brother inlaw come back and tighten up the carpet cuz he install new woodfloors in hall way, so they cut the carpet and I brain storm hey lets cut these fibers wrap pen cast turn it now i got the pen.thanks for looking!!!

penfancy

Excellent work, Louie! I like your carving. I can just make out the image of Christ. You should call the local news. They love to run stories of images.

louie68

Jim thanks for looking at my thread, I thought about calling my local tv station, but I don't want to much attention, but then i have mixed feelings cuz i need exposure in my new adventure in selling pens.

louie68

Charles thanks for the compliment on my carving, I spent a whole lot of time on this one,it is very nice feeling when someone can see and appreicate whats in a wood carving, thanks again and God Bless you.

Top Bottom