Business Card Feedback

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

I didn't want to hijack another thread on business cards but it got me to wonder how mine would be recieved. Looking for feedback, positive or negative. Also, incase anyone tries to look it up, my website isn't up yet. I'm working with my web designer on that all this weekend. Anyone can feel free to call in blank orders as well:wink:. Thanks for looking and especially for the feedback.

Attachments

• livepreview.jpg
    livepreview.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 265
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turbowagon

I like the overall design, but here are my suggestions:

- "writing pens" sounds strange to me. consider changing to either "pens" or "writing instruments," or something else.

- Same with "Home cast." Why not just "cast pen blanks" ?

Crashmph

I like your layout design. Looks rather professional. And the back side details are nice to have too.

I am a big fan of Fine Writing Instruments. In my experience "Home Cast" or casting in general does not really have a meaning to the none penturner crowd (or similar hobby/career). Maybe something like "Custom Crafted Designs"

Just my 2 cents...

randbcrafts

Hey Jonathon, my only additional suggestion would be to remove the "Price" from the back of the card. A lot of the pens I sell are for gifts, and the card is usually going to go with the pen so the end user knows more about it.

tomcatchevy

I also agree with removing the price line. My cards have lines for pen style, hardward finish, blank material and refill required as well as a THANK-YOU!! My friends and family have told me it looks very professional.

Brooks803

Hey Jonathon, my only additional suggestion would be to remove the "Price" from the back of the card. A lot of the pens I sell are for gifts, and the card is usually going to go with the pen so the end user knows more about it.

Thanks Richard, I've thought about that myself and when I make a sale I write "gift" on that line if that's the case and make a duplicate card for the buyer with the price if they want for their records. Thanks everyone for the feedback thus far. I've been writing down all the suggestions to refer back to when it comes time to order more cards.

JimB

I would change "Blank" to "Material" or some other term. The word "Blank" is used by pen makers not buyers.

Don't take this the wrong way but I find the combination of being a Pen Maker selling to customers and a Blank Caster selling to pen makers a confusing combination to have under the same business name and on the same business card. For what my 2 cents is worth I think these are 2 seperate businesses that should be treated that way.

Top Bottom