Bushing question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Atrax ROLLERBALL and FOUNTAIN PEN use the Berea 30A bushing set, which is extremely similar (I have not measured to the thousandth) to the Jr. Gent bushings.
The triton RB and FTN also use this bushing set.

dansills

Atrax ROLLERBALL and FOUNTAIN PEN use the Berea 30A bushing set, which is extremely similar (I have not measured to the thousandth) to the Jr. Gent bushings.
The triton RB and FTN also use this bushing set.

I am on EB now and saw that ... I have Johnnycnc TBC bushings for the gent and wanted specs before ordering the atrax to try. Is there somewhere I can get specs on the atrax so I can compare with these I have?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The ID (the critical dimension in this case) is the same. I have used CSUSA bushings to turn the atrax. I do measure the OD with a caliper, so that could vary to some small degree.

What I am saying is it should work.

Using MY caliper, the ID is.381 and .469, but Johnny has much more accurate measuring devices than I do.

Last edited:

dansills

Ok well ID works! I was actually more curious about the OD of the kit itself though. Was hoping someone had specs for barrel and cap so I could check these to see if I needed new ones. Anyone?

Charlie_W

I just picked up a couple of Continental kits from Woodcraft last week. They look to be the same as the Atrax. A nice looking pen. Hope to get at it soon.

longbeard

I just picked up a couple of Continental kits from Woodcraft last week. They look to be the same as the Atrax. A nice looking pen. Hope to get at it soon.

Same components, different name.
Difference: woodcraft will charge ya more, if your mail ordering.

Top Bottom