Burnt Copper on Sedona

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's Burnt Copper,one of Dawn's beautiful creations, from Exotic Blanks on a Sedona kit. I tried to take the pictures so the various hues, swirls and depth of the blank are noticeable. Anyway, comments are welcome but most of all thanks for just looking. Have a great day! Doc:)

Attachments

• Burnt Copper on Sedona_2.jpg
    Burnt Copper on Sedona_2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Burnt Copper on Sedona_1.jpg
    Burnt Copper on Sedona_1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 146
  • Burnt Copper on Sedona.jpg
    Burnt Copper on Sedona.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 156
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I recently showed this blank also and it is another one of those that just needs to be seen in person to enjoy the highlights of it. The color variations are what set it off. As always looks great and thanks for showing.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for showing it, Doc!!

Dawn has been "pouring on demand" for some colors that are low stock. This is one of them!! Nice to see it is turning out well and you certainly do a great job of showing the colors!!!

Thanks for all your support!!

ctubbs

Beautiful! Doc, from a previous post, if I ever manage to get over to Houston way, I am just going to have to dig through your target drum and see one of what you call your mistakes. I still bet they are better than my successes. Golly gee whiz you sure turn out such beautiful work, the fit and finish are immaculate. Thanks Doc for giving people similar to myself such a wonderful target to strive for.
Charles

Top Bottom