Bundy Rum Limited Edition

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MIKL

MIKL

Jnr Emperor Rollerball
The Cap incorporates a Current large Bunderburg Rum Bottle Top.. BDC stands for Bunderburd Distilling Company
The Body incorporates a Bundy and Coke Stubby Bottle Top which is 4 years old, i found them while exploring a shelf in a corner of the shed (OK so it has been hidden behind a pile of wood), these Bottle Tops are no longer in production
i have also incorporated the usual Embossed Aluminum Tape, Black Wire and Armour Plates

i was a little worried that the Emperor Components would have too much bling, but i think i really like the added character of the components

C&C Welcome
Thanks for looking

MIK

Attachments

• DSCN5446edt.JPG
    DSCN5446edt.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 578
  • DSCN5448edt.JPG
    DSCN5448edt.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 514
  • DSCN5449edt.JPG
    DSCN5449edt.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 382
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MIKL

thanks for the comments guys

Looks good. I hope the contents of the bottles were properly cared for and enjoyed....
i must admit that i didn't empty the large bottle, but yes the smaller one was very nice at the end of a rather warm day :biggrin:

It looks great. Why no clip?
Chuck it does have a clip, its just on the other side of the cap, i didn't want it running through the bottle top

Attachments

• DSCN5450edt.JPG
    DSCN5450edt.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 200

PenPal

Jnr Emperor Rollerball
The Cap incorporates a Current large Bunderburg Rum Bottle Top.. BDC stands for Bunderburd Distilling Company
The Body incorporates a Bundy and Coke Stubby Bottle Top which is 4 years old, i found them while exploring a shelf in a corner of the shed (OK so it has been hidden behind a pile of wood), these Bottle Tops are no longer in production
i have also incorporated the usual Embossed Aluminum Tape, Black Wire and Armour Plates

i was a little worried that the Emperor Components would have too much bling, but i think i really like the added character of the components

C&C Welcome
Thanks for looking

MIK

Mike one of your very most special pens especially as the open pen displays that long neck to the nib that has proven over yrs to be the least attractive part of a pen this pen incorporates that integrating the whole for my thinking an absolute first.

I noticed also on this site from your first posting copies of your technique abounding and with your usual aplomb you have welcomed and assisted others. True innovation mate. Thanks for showing.The best of everything this season.

Kind regards Peter.

MIKL

Mike one of your very most special pens especially as the open pen displays that long neck to the nib that has proven over yrs to be the least attractive part of a pen this pen incorporates that integrating the whole for my thinking an absolute first.

I noticed also on this site from your first posting copies of your technique abounding and with your usual aplomb you have welcomed and assisted others. True innovation mate. Thanks for showing.The best of everything this season.

Kind regards Peter.

Thanks Peter, it has been quite a journey that i have been on with these metal tape pens, i feel this pen is the BEST pen i have created to date, i will be sorry to see it leave, i may have to jack the price up a bit more :biggrin:

To all a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

MIK

JohnU

Mike, I think it all works Very Well together! Your choice of pen parts to that blank were perfect, and your artistic vision creating that blanks really shines. Congrats on the Front Page! It's Well Deserved!

OZturner

Another Home Run, Mike.
The Black and Silver of the Bundy Top, compliments the Pen Kit Perfectly.
Add your signature Wire and Armour Plate, and yes it is probably one of your best Pens.
Looking back on your journey, one observes, an idea develop to fruition, and become symbolic of your constantly developing trademark.
Can't wait for your next one.
Congratulations,
Brian.

MIKL

home run....it all comes together nicely..i especially dig that fact that u made it clip-less...
sorry to disappoint mate, the clip is on the other side, i didn't want it running through the Bottle Cap, so it fills the gap between the cap edges :wink:

Attachments

• DSCN5450edt.JPG
    DSCN5450edt.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 119

MIKL

Thanks to everyone who has looked, liked and/or commented on this pen

i appreciate the kind words and encouragement from you all

here is a sneak peak at the next Limited Edition Pen, Johnnie Walker

It is pictured precast and cast, now i just have to work out what Components to dress this baby with, i am thinking Jnr Statesman Rhodium/Blk Ti

any thoughts

MIK

Attachments

• DSCN5463edt.JPG
    DSCN5463edt.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCN5498edt.JPG
    DSCN5498edt.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 155

BSea

here is a sneak peak at the next Limited Edition Pen, Johnnie Walker

It is pictured precast and cast, now i just have to work out what Components to dress this baby with, i am thinking Jnr Statesman Rhodium/Blk Ti

any thoughts

MIK
Those are very cool blanks. I might consider a gold & Rhodium kit to bring out the gold in the cap blank. But I'm a big fan of black ti too. So I don't think you can go wrong with your 1st choice of kits.

Last edited:

Curt01

Amazing pen.

As a fellow Bundy fan, and fellow Victorian, I'd like to congratulate you on a sensational pen! It looks brilliant!

Top Bottom