Bullet Pen Help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocStram

I would like to try my hand (ok,lathe) at making a few bullet pens. I have some 30.06 casings and would like to use SlimLines.
I've read various posts about making them and have searched the files. It's all a pretty confusing to me. I'm an old guy .... my brain scrambles pretty easily.
Does anybody have a set of directions that a rookie can easily follow ... with maybe a few photos .... showing the guts of a bullet pen?
Thanks for taking the time to help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DFM

There have been several sets of instructions posted around. Just use your search function to find them. If you have some more questions about anything specific, then try a follow-up question.

DocStram

Tks DFM ... believe me, I searched and read and searched some more. The problem I'm having is that the directions and tips seem to jump around. That's why I'm hoping somebody has something close to a tutorial. I could also use a few photos to see what the inside of the casing looks like.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Al,
try this link for starters http://woodenwonderstx.com/bulletpen.html
If you have any more questions, email me.

byounghusband

Al,
Are you a member of the Yahoo Penturners group? If you are, go to the Files section and then in Special Techniques, Don Ward has an article on Cartridge Pens. He did a demo a few weeks back here in the DFW area and his pens are GREAT!!!

If you are not a member of the Yahoo group, Go here:

http://tinyurl.com/qnn8q

or email me andI will email you the .pdf of the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom