Bullet collection.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 76winger

76winger

Using up another week of vacation days and this is the result of my last two days of vacating from the day job. A batch of PSI bullet pens I ordered last week, came in Tuesday and I dove right into bunch. I hadn't made any of these yet, except the 30 cal. (right) which I had made a few of a couple years ago. Now with experience, I really like most of them, each for different reasons. C&C welcome!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

The one on the right was actually made about a year ago but I got silly and assembled it without the click mechanism inside. Took till now for me to figure out how to disassemble it without tearing it up (I didn't think too hard) so I could complete it. I guess the thought if it having fellow bullet pens to keep it company was the trigger to dive in and figure it out

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
So, Dave, what's the secret to dis-assembly? I'm about to embarq on the bolt action pens and would like any corrective help I can get, not that I ever "rotate" up any pens.
WB
PS. nice job on the pens, you are a craftsman par excellent.

76winger

So, Dave, what's the secret to dis-assembly? I'm about to embarq on the bolt action pens and would like any corrective help I can get, not that I ever "rotate" up any pens.
WB
PS. nice job on the pens, you are a craftsman par excellent.

Thanks Bill,

Barring a tool that could go inside the tube and expand over the edge of the upper sleeve, I used one of the nuts that hold the clip in place to lock down a washer lager than the nut itself. That allowed me to latch on with a pair of slip-joint pliers and pull straight and firmly until the sleeve came out of the tube. :wink:

Then it was just a matter of looking around the garage to find where the critter flew off to! :eek:

Top Bottom