Buckeye, maple, manzanita, ironwood and olive from Rockb...#20

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....more wood for you to look over. Lots of pen blanks and one little box of buckeye for the "other things we make" guys. Hope you can find something useful down there. Only one misted pic for each lot. I'll pay shipping on all of 'em. Just FYI, most of the lots I have except for the small pen blanks will ship in a large flat rate envelope for $5.60. Premium classified ads are $10.00 or $1.00 per lot so if you do some 'rithmetic, I have close to $7.00 in shipping. Not complaining, just sayin'. ; )

As usual, International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy. I'll subtract an average shipping amount from your actual rate....all good, all do-able. Please reply in the thread if you want something so everybody will know what has been taken. thanks

I'm making an effort to submit two postings per week.....trying for Monday and Thursday. But, that doesn't mean it's gonna happen. : )

Okay, here they are:

B75, $20.00 A small box full of buckeye burl tiles. They are about 3/8 x 1 1/2 square.....I think I was gonna make pendants, or chess boards, or..I forgot. : ( But, theres about 60 of 'em in there. I'll pay shipping.

b75a.JPG

BP83, $25.00 Some more good buckeye burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". I'll pay shipping.

bp83a.JPG

BP91, $25.00 Some more good buckeye burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". I'll pay shipping.

bp91a.JPG

MP72, $20.00 Some nice maple burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". I'll pay shipping. I try to not sell maple with lots of bark, voids, etc. Most of the blanks that have major problems go into the "casting" pile.

mp72a.JPG

MP73, $20.00 Some nice maple burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". I'll pay shipping. I try to not sell maple with lots of bark, voids, etc. Most of the blanks that have major problems go into the "casting" pile.

mp73a.JPG

I-38, $17.50 Desert ironwood (olneya tesota) pen blanks. They measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". I'll pay shipping.

i38a.JPG

I-47, $25.00 Desert ironwood (olneya tesota) pen blanks. Four of them are 5" long, the rest are at least 2 1/2 up to 4ish...all are 3/4 x 3/4". I'll pay shipping.

i47a.JPG

MZ36, $25.00 Eight manzanita burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Manzanita nearly always has some problems. Blanks that have cracks that can't be "cured" with a little CA go into the "casting" pile. When I get enough of 'em, you'll see them here. I'll pay shipping.

mz36a.JPG

MZ37, $20.00 Twelve manzanita burl half pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 4ish long. Manzanita nearly always has some problems. Blanks that have cracks that can't be "cured" with a little CA go into the "casting" pile. When I get enough of 'em, you'll see them here. I'll pay shipping.

mz37a.JPG

OL89, $20.00 Eight olive wood pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. These came from an orchard in the northern end of California. A little town called Corning, The Olive Capital of the World.......could be, I dunno. I'll pay shipping.

ol89a.JPG

Please respond in the thead if you want some so we'll all know what's taken.
That's all this time guys....thanks for looking. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Glad you asked. : ) Looks like B75 and I-38 and MZ36 and MZ37 are still looking for a home.

Edward Cypher

Rocky got my Buckeye burl tiles today thanks for the piece of ironwood. Awesome stuff as always. Can't wait to try some double dyed stabalization. Saw Brooks attempt at it and they look awesome. I can only imagine that these tiles will be as good or better because of how thin they are. 12 weeks and I will give em a try. Thanks again. Your offerings have been exceptional!!! So very satisfied. Hey IAP members if you have not tried Rocky's stuff, give him a chance I think you will like what you get. No I do not get anything from Rocky for this just a very satisfied customer.

rockb

Hi Edward, thanks for the note and kind words. I'm glad you like the wood and hope your recovery goes well. Will look forward to seeing some pics when you get working again.

While I'm here/posting....might as well close this thread. Thanks to all you who bought wood. I appreciate it. Rocky

Top Bottom