Buckeye, maple, and lace burl redwood... from Rocky..#1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....Got a Saturday with a little spare time so thought I'd touch bases with a few of my IAP wood buddies. I posted a variety to look over...buckeye (plus one stabilized block..just because), bigleaf maple, and redwood. Some casting wood in the bunch too. Hope you can use a few of 'em. I'll pay shipping on all of them. Easier to do that than spend time doing the calcs. Plus, easier for you to see at the get go what it's gonna cost. BTW guys, I have about 7 bucks in the small ones to ship, IAP listing, PPal $$ and that doesn't include my price for the wood. Not complaining, just sayin'.

International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy any of these except for the casting wood. Some of it has a few "ugly" spots on 'em. Please don't ask me to adjust values on Customs forms. I don't think the Customs guys would take kindly to that...and I'm the one filling out the form. : ( I'll subtract whatever shipping would be to a US address from your amount.

I'm still a working guy so if I don't answer your mail immediately, I will be in touch in the evening when I get home. I'm way out in California so there's a 3 hour difference for you east coast guys.

Okay, if you're still readin', here they are:

BP25, $25.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" give or take a little. I'll pay shipping.

bp25a.JPG

BP26, $25.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" give or take a little. I'll pay shipping.

bp26a.JPG

BP45, $20.00 Buckeye burl casting blanks. Sixteen pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" give or take a little. I'll pay shipping.

bp45a.JPG

BP48, $25.65. Buckeye burl cutoffs...full medium flat rate box...lots of 3/4 dimensions...for the casting guys. I'll pay shipping.

bp48a.JPG

MP115, $25.00 Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measuring 3/4 xc 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

mp115a.JPG

MP116, $25.00 Big leaf maple burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

mp116a.JPG

RP98, $25.00 Redwood lace burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp98a.JPG

RP99, $25.00 Redwood lace burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measueing 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp99a.JPG

RP1, $25.00 Redwood lace burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp1a.JPG

BS16, $25.00. Buckeye burl stabilized block...in case there are any knife makers of gun grip guys...or if you just want a nice chunk o' wood. Measures just a hair under 1" x 2 x 4 7/8" long. I'll pay shipping.

bs16a.JPG

Not a disclaimer but a note between wood workers. If you get a pen blank or two that
has been mis-measured or labeled, it's gotta be my fault. Let me know and I'll
fix it. Sometimes when I'm sanding, a blank might end up a bit on the shy side
of 3/4...so...let me know.

Please respond in the thead if you want some so we'll all know what's taken. Also, when/if you PPal...please make sure your address is on the invoice...or just send me your addie...speeds things up a bit. thanks

That's all this time guys....thanks to all you who have bought my wood in previous posts.....I appreciate it. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Edward...yep, they went quickly...thanks to all who bought 'em.
I'll be a little scarce for a while though..day job is sorta taking my spare time. ; )
And..Happy Easter to all my IAP friends.
Rocky

Top Bottom