Buckeye burl, figured redwood, manzanita and ironwood from Rockb..#13

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, back again with some very nice buckeye burl pen blanks, some figured redwood, manzanita in a couple combinations and two really good ironwood bookmatched slabs. Discriptions and prices with each lot.
Pics are misted too..guess that's a given......

As in my previous postings, I'll pay shipping. It's easier to do that than to have to exchange numerous emailings for zip codes, etc... Please do keep in mind when considering overall price for a lot that shipping rate for a large flat rate envelope is $5.60.... Many of the sales can ship that way but sometimes a bubble wrap small envelope is about $3.00 give or take.

Since IAP does have "International" in its name, I'm happy to ship to our non-USA buddies. You'll have to pay shipping though to wherever you are.

Okay, here's the wood:

BP69, $25.00 Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measure 3/4 x 3/ 4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping on these.

bp69a.JPG

BP72, $25.00 Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measure 3/4 x 3/ 4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping on these.

bp72a.JPG

BP73, $25.00 Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measure 3/4 x 3/ 4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping on these.

bp73a.JPG

MZ191, $22.50 Six manzanita burl pen blanks.....pretty nice pieces considering they are manzanita. They measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". I try not to send any with cracks/checks that a drop or two of CA wouldn't cure. I'll pay shipping on these.

mz191a.JPG

MZ194, $22.50 Sixteen manzanita burl pen half blanks.....pretty nice pieces considering they are manzanita. They measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 5". I try not to send any with cracks/checks that a drop or two of CA wouldn't cure. I'll pay shipping on these.

mz194a.JPG

MZ195, $25.00 Sixteen manzanita burl pen half blanks.....pretty nice pieces considering they are manzanita. They measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 5". I try not to send any with cracks/checks that a drop or two of CA wouldn't cure. I'll pay shipping on these.

mz195a.JPG

MZ197, $22.50 Four manzanita burl slabs...all cut from the same larger block. A number of uses here but you can see that. They measure 3/4 thick x 3" wide and 6 1/2"long. One of 'em is a fraction less than 6". I'll pay shipping on these.

mz197a.JPG

RP74, $25.00 Eight redwood figured pen blanks, some with burl, some with mainly convoluted figure. I took some "wet" pics but there's a limit to the number of pics in the Premium Classified section. I chose to show these "dry" because you can see figure detail better. You guys know how a little finish makes 'em pop. I'll pay shipping on these.

rp74a.JPG

RP75, $25.00 Eight redwood figured pen blanks, some with burl, some with mainly convoluted figure. I took some "wet" pics but there's a limit to the number of pics in the Premium Classified section. I chose to show these "dry" because you can see figure detail better. You guys know how a little finish makes 'em pop. I'll pay shipping on these.

rp75a.JPG

I34, $25.00 Two bookmatched ironwood slabs. Nice solid little pieces measuring 3/4 thick x 3 x 6" long. There should/oughtta be 6 very solid pen blanks here....or.....something else. ; ) I'll pay shipping on these.

i34a.JPG

That's it guys.....if you see some you just gotta have, respond in the thread and I'll PM you with the damage.

Many thanks to you who bought wood from my previous posts. I really do appreciate it. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

There's two of 'em left guys for you who like that kind of thing. ; )

MZ194...pretty nice manzanita half blanks, $25.00 and.....
RP75...redwood pen blanks....$25.00

Thanks to all you who bought from this posting...and my other sales.
Rocky

rockb

This thread is closed. Thank you guys for buying them. I do appreciate it. More coming in a day or two. Rocky

Top Bottom