Brooks803 and Exotics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leestoresund

Hey.
Johnathon is now a featured artist with Ed and Dawn at Exotic Blanks.
WAY TO GO!

Next thing you know we will have to pay him a celebraty (spelling intentional) fee to attend our meetings.

Lee

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I am very pleased to say Dawn and I will be spending Memorial Day shipping Jonathon's blanks out!!! We could not be HAPPIER!!! Meanwhile, it saves Jonathon and Shea many hours that they can spend making MORE blanks, which is MUCH more profitable than shipping.

"Time is the great equalizer" is one of my pet sayings, "we ALL have the SAME amount of it!!" Jonathon's time is most enjoyably (and most profitably) spent making blanks. Dawn and I can handle the trivial tasks, making more time for ALL our partners to be "artists".

Win-win-win (the first "win" is the customers who get GREAT products quickly, from several artists).

Thank-you Jonathon, for believing my "fantastic story"!
Thanks to all of you who visited Exotics last night, to make the story come true!!! (over 2500 pages were viewed).

Brooks803

Thanks Lee! LOL...not only a celebraty:)tongue:) fee but I'll also be traveling with my entourage :eek:

Heck, as long as there are doughnuts I'll be a happy man :biggrin:

And Ed,
I never doubted your "fatastic story"...well...I didn't think they would fly off the shelves (I don't even think they made on the shelf) this fast.

THERE'S still 1 left!

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

arw01

Jonathon, you really should check into maybe doing a few woodcrafts around the country for casting demonstrations/classes. $1500 for the weekend with your travel expenses is not unheard of for talent such as yours.

I know I would pay to attend at Jon and Joe's local pen place!

Alan

JohnU

Congrats Jonathan!
I'm very happy to have gotten one and can't wait to see more on the shelf.
Ed and Dawn are terrific people and sure make business easy. Not to mention some of the hardest workin people i lnow. I couldn't be happier working with them. Welcome !

Last edited:
Top Bottom