Bronze Squire and "Beach" Sienna

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Katsin

Katsin

This is my first Majestic Squire. It was made from a Yippee! blank from Exotics. I don't know what fell rituals Ed performed to get this material to act like metal but it turns easy and looks great. I do think there may have been a few bubbles though that caused some imperfections but it didn't deter me from putting it on the kit and I think I'll try some more:

pen19v.jpg

This blue "beach" pen (CSUA Caribbean Swirl blank) was very popular with my family. This one is much more polished than the Apprentice version I posted a few months ago:

pen20.jpg

Thanks for looking. All comments welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Now I know how you knew the kit when I asked in another thread. Those are some very nice pens. I made a Vertec click with that same blank you have on the first pen and really like the look. Nice work.

PenMan1

Nice choices!

Nothing screams "newbie" like matching "overdone" blanks with "overdone" hardware.

You chose to use the "bling" hardware, with a subdued blank choice. Then you did simple and understated hardware with a "swirly" blank.

BOTH are products that are NOT " over cooked grits" and will sell quickly and enhance your reputation. You fit and finish appear to be far above average. Both products that I would be happy to include in my sales portfolio.

WELL DONE, on both accounts!

Top Bottom