Bronze Apollo Infinity

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ldb2000

ldb2000

This is an Apollo Infinity from PSI wrapped in a homebrew Bronze PR blank . I like this version of the Apollo elite series much more the previous ones . The Accent bands treatment is very nicely done and overall the kit is good .

2_bronzeinfinity2.jpg

2_bronzeinfinity.jpg

As always , comments welcome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

That is a sharp looking pen. I have been looking at some FP kits. My niece is wanting me to do one for her wedding in a few months. I'll have to keep this one on the list.

Very nice.

James

Rollerbob

Butch nice looking brew. you are calling it a bronze but is it also orange? If so might need to buy some from you. PM me please.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice Butch ! What are you using to mark the clip ? I've been considering this for over a year , but just haven't done it yet .

Great looking pen !

ldb2000

Thanks again everyone . Yes it is a Churchill clone with a really cool 3D center band and accent band treatment .

Rob and Bob , The color is bronze in person , I used bronze mica powder to color the PR , I think it's the highlights that make it look like it's orange . I got great swirls on this one .

Chuck , sorry to say that the marking on the clip stands for Titanium Nitride Gold , all PSI TN kits all have this marking (I hate it and wish they would stop using it) .

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Nice looking pen, Butch.

What nib is PSI using, these days? Say Dayacom on it, or "iridium-Germany" or something else??

Thanks.

Gulfcoast

---Looks very nice, good work Butch!!!

--- agree with you about PSI's Titanium clip marking, the logic of this escapes me. --- why not 10K, 24K or any of the other type platings stamped on the clips? --- of course I, for one, would not buy any of them (as I do not buy the Titanium clip pen kits from PSI because of the marking)

Joe

Rangertrek

Great looking pen and blank. My next thought was about the finial. That pen would look really sharp with a custom finial from the same blank. I have not done a custom finial as of yet. I know your could do one!!!

Top Bottom