Branding Iron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bobostro61

I have the branding iron from Rockler with one of their stock heads with my name on it. For a custom head with a logo on it, they want $250. Are they crazy, or am I? Is there anywhere that a head that fits the Rocker branding iron can be made for less that $250? I may just buy a wood burner and call it a day.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

I have an electric branding iron that was just made with a custom logo. The logo is 1" round and the cost of the tool was $165 USD. Is that closer to your price point?

Bobostro61

I have an electric branding iron that was just made with a custom logo. The logo is 1" round and the cost of the tool was $165 USD. Is that closer to your price point?

That sounds better than $250. I guess I'm just getting old. It just seems like a piece of brass with some lettering on it should be less than that. All I want is RJO on it. In a particular font of course...

Drowevil

Like Brian G said shapeways I believe will also make custom ones base off a 3d drawing you provide and i don't think they are that expensive.

dogcatcher

I bought the Shapeways Bic lighter branding set up a few years ago. Works good with a BIC lighter, but not as good with a propane torch. I sent a custom picture of my logo to them and it was as good as the pic.

I lost the name of the place, so I am glad this has been posted. Thanks

Top Bottom