Bracelet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from theartist07

theartist07

This is my first try at a bracelet, i was going to try tru-stone but didn't have enough pieces for the glue up. That will be my next project. Any comments are welcome, ideas also.

Jim

Attachments

• Bracelet.jpg
    Bracelet.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 252
  • Bracelet01.jpg
    Bracelet01.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 185
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

theartist07

Thanks, i'm kind of burnt out on pens after a few hundred so i'm going for something different. I'm going for the tru-stone next.I'd like to try some alabaster if i can find it. Just wondering how hard it is to work with and could a bracelet be turned from it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and happy holidays to all !!!!!
Jim

Last edited:

Kalai

Hi Jim, you did a great job on the bracelets, I remember when I was in highschool I used to work at a local woodshop after school and on the weekends and I made hundreds of Koa bracelets, I was sick of it after a few years, I have not made a bracelet in a long time, yours makes me want to make some again, keep up the good work, aloha.

Chris "Kalai"

theartist07

thanks for all the nice comments, i foundthat there not hard to make at all. And after the glue up process everything else went guick. I'm still going to make more for the shows i'll be doing this summer. Thanks again, everyone that got snow, i hope you enjoy it.

Happy holidays to all,
jim

Top Bottom