Bracelet Helpers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from sefali

sefali

I'm trying to branch out a little bit, and figured these would be easy enough to try. Turns out they are super easy, and ladies love them. I made 3 others, but they sold before I could get pics. These are my first attempts at closed ends as well. The acrylics were all clearance buys from Woodcraft, and I forget where I got the cocobolo. The cocobolo only has some BLO and a good buffing. Thats another first for me.

As always, any and all comments appreciated.
SNV34084IAP.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skybill

"Some people use them for other things."

Yeah, that's what I think everytime I see them!!! I bet they would sell very well at the Portland (OR) Saturday Market!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The ones that sell to women for their intended purpose, you'll find "cav's uni pink" does quite well, especially if you have a bus card size note saying it supports Cancer research (which is TRUE). About $500 so far.

sefali

How did I know this thread would head in the "alternative" direction so quickly? :peace:

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
The ones that sell to women for their intended purpose, you'll find "cav's uni pink" does quite well, especially if you have a bus card size note saying it supports Cancer research (which is TRUE). About $500 so far.

Actually, the support of the site in buying the blanks and the generosity of Exoticblanks.com in donating a portion of each sale has raised $544 to date. I will be writing a check to the Susan C. Komen organization for that amount this weekend in the name of the IAP.

Thanks to all, particularly Dawn and Ed. (Beauty before Age.)

Top Bottom