Boxes and cards question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rmartin

I always add a details pen card with my pens and sometimes like tonight, I'm adding the BOW card to some pens I sold as Mother's Day gifts. The boxes I'm using are the Caberra which like many boxes come with a cardboard sleeve. This may sound trivial, but I can never decide where to put the cards. If I put them in the box with the pen, sometimes they get crumpled because the cigar pen is a fatty fatty fatso. If I slide them in between the box and sleeve, well, sometimes they fall out when the person pulls the box out of the sleeve and they aren't expecting the cards. Maybe I should consider going out in search of a life, but this really bothers me.

I'm considering duct taping my head to keep it from exploding, but I don't think duct taping the cards to the box is of the good, or is it?

Please help!

What do you do with your cards and boxes?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

winpooh498

I print two things for each pen. One is a business card with pen info and care info for inside the box, standard cards lay flat in the boxes we use. The second printing is a label, with pen info on it and I put it on the top of the box. So each pen gets 2 different types of labeling.

Rmartin

What Chris said:D:D

Just had to play along[8D]

Just to be clear with the inside the box group, it does not bother you that when the person opens the box they don't see your beautiful pen

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
I use the cardboard boxes Monty sells and place a card in the lid of the box. It is just the right size to fit in an arc over the pen but when the top of the box is opened, the card goes with the lid. I assume that is what some of the others do as well.

Top Bottom