BOW Pencil +1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

This is a BOW pencil I made this morning using a slim pencil kit from WT that is gun metal plated. My Step-mom wanted me to make her one and asked me how much around Christmas time. Obviously I am not making her pay for this as it would just be wrong lol. I love how straight I can get things now with my woodchuck pen pro. 2 thin coats of ca, 4 med coats ca. MM 1200-12000.

This next pen is the second one I did for the guy who sits near my wife at work. He likes thicker bigger style for his pens. I would have done B2B but he wanted it nice and fat. It is a Kelly Green from WC and a chrome w/ satin chrome accent cigar with chrome jr gent style clip from Wood Pen Pro.

As always thank you for looking. Also thank you for any comments.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
good lookig work Todd, You stay in the shop a lot. been to cold here even to get out of the house... the shop is heated. but have to go 100 yards in the snow to get there LOL

ToddMR

Yeah its pretty cold out there even with my Kerosene heater even on. I am getting a new main door on there soon though, so that ought to help.

ToddMR

Nice workmanship! I still wanna see that shade of green with a gold kit.

I have done two that color on gold slims. I will try to dig up a picture.

And thank you for the comments!

------Updated:

Here is the gold slim I did for my niece for Christmas......same kelly green blank just not as much black through the blank.

kellygreen-slim.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom