BOW blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kent4Him

It matters how quickly you want them. If you don't mind waiting a month or more, ebay has the seller holyland_product who has very good stuff. A few sellers here have BOW blanks, but 100 at a time may be hard to supply.

Sfolivier

Nolan, I've always been curious about the certification for Olivewood. It grows in so many places. As a vendor, what kind of guarantee do you get when you buy the wood? Is there anybody that regulates certification? Or is it all a chain of trusted vendors?

randyrls

Originally posted by Sfolivier

Nolan, I've always been curious about the certification for Olivewood. It grows in so many places. As a vendor, what kind of guarantee do you get when you buy the wood? Is there anybody that regulates certification? Or is it all a chain of trusted vendors?

It's just a chain of trust. I always order from BOW directly. I've found the quality of the wood is worth the wait. When I'm down to a 2-3 month supply, I order more.

Nolan

Originally posted by Sfolivier

Chain of trusted vendors, that being said there is only one seller that I feel is worth buying from. I have made that decision based on previous orders and the quality that I have seen from other sellers of BOW coupled with the fact that some of the other sellers of BOW dont provide certs with the wood or they make you ask to get them when you purchase the wood. This makes me wonder if they are truely selling the Olivewood from that area or just selling olivewood.

Top Bottom