Bottle Stoppers for today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wyone

wyone

Had some time.. made some stoppers.. sure like the Ruth Niles stoppers!

Attachments

• Bottle Stoppers 2.jpg
    Bottle Stoppers 2.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 350
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Nice! I have visited her site excellent quality. I never made these. No one really drinks alcohol in my house, but I have family that does.

wyone

But they fit more than just liquor bottles.. oil.. dressing for the table.. a lot of bottles can use stoppers if you stop and think about it. We get in such a habit of just using the plastic jug or whatever, and if you think about it, a lot of products can go into a nice glass decanter type of container and use stoppers like this. :)

Ruth Niles has the best mandrel as well. no need to taps or anything. Just get her kit and it comes with the right size drill bit and the mandrel is self tapping and it works great! Plus since she uses all stainless steel, there is never an issue with the plating pitting like it does with chrome stoppers.

Old Codger

Mitch...Great turning on the bottle stoppers!!! I especially like the one on the end with the 'two tone' wood! Everyone should know that they make great gifts for 'other' uses other than wine bottle stoppers (i.e.; olive oil, salad dressing, etc.). They certainly make the meal preperartion look more festive and make wonderful gifts! Safe turning to you always!

Top Bottom