Bolts in copper and stainless.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruby pen turning

I realized that I had made this pen in almost every material accept for my cast copper and stainless steel braid. So here they are.
IMG_9993.JPG

IMG_9996.JPG

IMG_9988.JPG

IMG_9990.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the comments. I have to say, that the copper is not really as bright as it shows in the photo but it is still a really nice copper color. My camera automatically goes to vivid setting and I have to change it every time but I forgot. On the other hand the stainless steel looks brighter in person then the photos I have taken of it. It comes out looking greyish but holding it in your hand, it has more sparkle to it and much more shine.

Those are very sharp. Your pictures are on point. Care to share some picture taking tips? Thanks in advance.

Dave

I am not photo pro. All I do is set my camera on custom and on close up (the little flower that shows up on the camera) and adjust the F number until it lets in the amount of light I want. White balance also needs to be on manual and adjusted. Also, if it matters, I have the pictures set to center weight. My box is home made with 2 lights on the side. After I take the pictures I use Picasa to do any further adjusting.

IMG_8192.JPG

Top Bottom