Bolt Action pen parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MDWine

I need the top end (the top end, with the faux primer) for a bolt action rifle kit.

I got the bolt turned around and was examining how to get the clip turned around. I decided not to try the clip on this rush order, but in my attempt to tighten the top of the pen, I scratched it up.

Good news is that I had two kits to meet my demand... Bad news is one kit that is slightly buggered.

I've searched the pen sites, not finding parts like this listed.

Advice?

Fatdawg

Which plating? I think I have a chrome upper that the bolt was catching and really hard to slide. It may take me a day or two to find it.

MDWine

Sorry I forgot to mention that... unfortunately it was the gold plating.

I thought that I would just go ahead and finish the pen and keep it for myself... but if I can salvage it for a gift I would... I'll keep poking around, maybe call PSI to see if they have parts.

Thanks for the response!

allisnut

If you purchased the kit from PSI, or if you have purchased a bolt action in gold, they will send you a replacement part. I have called several times and requested replacement parts for defective (their fault) or damaged (my fault) parts, and they have always been very good about sending me what I need. The only time they didn't was a gold vertex click that was scratched. I did not buy the kit from them, so they told me to go to the seller.

Good luck,

Adam

Top Bottom