bolt action pen kits any good?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

taandctran

I haven't made alot of pens lately but I am intrigued by the "bolt action" pen kits. Are they made of good quality stuff and do they go together good? thanks for the help!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Whaler

I am not a fan of Penn State products but I have done a couple of the bolt actions and I think they are a good kit.

RMayoIII

i like the kits but the clip seems flimsy and I'm nervous about them breaking off if you try to pocket clip them. Other than that they seem solid.

jbswearingen

They're my most popular seller on Facebook. I've had one failure, but that was when pressing it together: the coupler between the end piece and the "bullet" failed under pressure. PSI replaced it quickly. I've had a few bullet tips with scratches or mars, but PSI has replaced them, too.

Urban camouflage and deer antler are big sellers on the gun metal finish pen.

PostalBob

Bolt action

They are the only click style I sell.
Mike

I like you have done very well in selling my bolt action pens. Over all it has been a good seller.
I hate to add a question but I will, I have a request for several pens to be sent to our troops and they have requested to change the clip to a medical clip. As you know it will not fit the clips I have on hand. Any suggestion?
Thanks

betwisted

I also have a friend who like the action of the bolt action for clicking the pen open, but is turned off by the bullet tip and rifle clip. I was thinking of trying some mix and match on hardware to keep the bolt but mod the rest. Anyone play around with this idea before on these kits?

alphageek

Former Moderator
I also have a friend who like the action of the bolt action for clicking the pen open, but is turned off by the bullet tip and rifle clip. I was thinking of trying some mix and match on hardware to keep the bolt but mod the rest. Anyone play around with this idea before on these kits?

I haven't (just got my first ones) but if they don't like the bullet idea, you'd have to switch the both ends as it resembles a casing on the end.

Top Bottom