Bock Nib Help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Help! I just dumped my Plano tackle box containing Bock 180 Extra Fine, Fine and Medium nibs.

I am having a hard time sorting these back out! Is there any distinguishing marks on the nibs that designates tip? If so, these old tired eyes missed it!

Sorting by looking at the point is very slow go.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mr

Sorry to tell you this Andy, but a loupe, good lighting and some time are about your only options. I really feel for you.

OKLAHOMAN

Andy my only dissapointment with Bock has been the lack of engraving of the tip. I've addressed that with them and something might be done on future nibs...

PenMan1

Andy my only dissapointment with Bock has been the lack of engraving of the tip. I've addressed that with them and something might be done on future nibs...

It's not a huge deal, Roy. A younger man wouldn't have this problem telling them apart. At my age, I need a spot light, bifocals, a 24X jewel loupe and a seeing eye dog to tell them apart.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm finished sorting, but in retrospect, I might have been quicker writing with each one then cleaning them:biggrin:

Haynie

And I thought dumping my bushings was a PIA. This makes the work I had to do look like a walk in the park.

Texatdurango

Help! I just dumped my Plano tackle box containing Bock 180 Extra Fine, Fine and Medium nibs.

I am having a hard time sorting these back out! Is there any distinguishing marks on the nibs that designates tip? If so, these old tired eyes missed it!

Thanks!

Serves ya right, tackle boxes are for fishing stuff! Nibs ain't tackle! :tongue:

If you left the tackle box in the boat where it belongs this would not have happened in the first place.

PenMan1

Thanks!

Serves ya right, tackle boxes are for fishing stuff! Nibs ain't tackle! :tongue:

If you left the tackle box in the boat where it belongs this would not have happened in the first place.

ROTFLMAO!:biggrin:

There's NO ROOM in the boat for tackle boxes. That's where my tool boxes are located! If you owned several boats, you'd know that MANY tool boxes are required to keep ONE boat running!

Boat = Break Out ANOTHER Thousand.

Last edited:
Top Bottom