Blue Ice Cebloplast jr gent 2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from crabcreekind

crabcreekind

So this is my first cebloplast. I drilled it on the metal lathe, at 200 rpm. About halfway through i pulled the drill bit out, then put wd40 in the hole to cool it. And walked away for a while. Then drilled the rest. I wouldn't even have got this if Marshall (Mapster) wouldn't have convinced me to get some. I definitely don't regret it. the cap had 2 hairline cracks in it. After i drilled the cap i accidently turned the key chuck the wrong way. I almost crapped my pants. But didn't see any cracks till turning it down. So i ca finished the cap. The cracks aren't really that big of a deal, considering the whole blank is a cracked look. Put it on a Jr gent 2 from exotics. This is probably my new favorite, and show pen!
C&C welcome

James

Attachments

• 100_6803.jpg
    100_6803.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 220
  • 100_6797.jpg
    100_6797.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 222
  • 100_6801.jpg
    100_6801.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 100_6804.jpg
    100_6804.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 154
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

So, it can be done on a Jr. I have been toying with this idea for a few days but figured the Cebloplast blanks were too thin. Did you paint the tubes?

Not much wiggle room.

Mapster

A fine pen indeed... And Haynie, I reverse painted black and had no problems, it just isn't too much space to play with.

Well done James, and thanks for the tip last night ;)

crabcreekind

So, it can be done on a Jr. I have been toying with this idea for a few days but figured the Cebloplast blanks were too thin. Did you paint the tubes?

Not much wiggle room.

It could be done easier on a jr 1. But I dont like them because the threads break easily. If you were gonna do it on one of them, do it on a baron or sedona.
I did reverse paint the tubes, Blue With testors paint. Then i spray painted the tubes themselves green. I was too lazy to change colors and wait another day.

Top Bottom