Blue & Gold Photochromic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Gold Cigar with some of Neils (wolftat) Photochromic blanks. With the round blanks you get ribbons from the beginning. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0747.JPG
    IMG_0747.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0748.JPG
    IMG_0748.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 208
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Well Chuck, looks like you got another beauty there. I really like Neil's blank's, they turn like butter.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thank you friends. I'm glad Neil is still making these. Got three more coming soon. Ernie, you're right, they do turn like butter. Gotta get a Black Ti kit for the one you gave me. Should have it done next week.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
The Hillbilly will look Purdy on a blk/ti. Just remember to take very light cuts, so she don't blow apart.:wink:

ToddMR

Yeah his blanks are great! Good job on turning those blanks! I like the colors in the blank on that pen. You did a good job putting it all together.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Yeah his blanks are great! Good job on turning those blanks! I like the colors in the blank on that pen. You did a good job putting it all together.
Thanks Todd. But, here's my problem with Neils blanks. I have so many of them, I never know which one I want to turn first. So, it ends up in a stand-off with myself:redface:

Top Bottom