Blue Daisy ~ Polymer Clay Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

This is a Blue Daisy pattern on a Jr. Statesman Pen Kit. One of my favorite designs.

Thank you for looking!!!

1_DSC00787_copy.jpg

1_DSC00777.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Buzzzz4

Toni, beautiful as always. You do so well with straight butterflies and flowers. I'm guessing patience is one of your virtues as you create these.

GoodTurns

I'm shocked! another beautiful pen from Toni :wink:! The flowers almost look like they are floating! do you have a layer of something clear between them and the base clay?

Bill Sampson

For what ever reason, I was not given the talent of creativity. I do, however, appreciate those of you on this site that have those skills.
Tony, your work is stunning; thank you for sharing.
Bill Sampson, Richmond

RogerH

Toni:

I'm a newbie to this site, and so when I saw your work this morning, I was literally amazed. I went to your web site and then to exotic blanks, and I was further stunned. Taking nothing away from the turning of wood and acrylic, or even tru-stone, metallic, exotics and odd stuff like corn cobs, all of which I've done and which is routinely displayed in the exquisite work of many of the members on this site (and FAR better than I can do it), your work is in a whole other galaxy. I totally shows that you have been at it for 20 some years.

I was a vendor at a show this month and I had the extreme pleasure of having a commercial artist purchase one of my pens, and then compliment me on it when she said it was a work of art. If true, then I don't have the words to describe what your work is-stunningly beautiful and in a class by itself. While I truly admire the work of other polymer clay artists, your work just jumps off the tubes !!

I'm fairly confident you get these sort of compliments pretty often, so I almost didn't write this. Then, I had second thoughts and realized that talent like yours deserves compliments, whenever the work is appreciated.

Finally, exotic blanks has only 3 examples of your work available. I was looking for something more floral, along the lines of what you put in this post. Do you have any of those blanks available, or will you in the near future? I would love to buy one or more if they are available.

Respectfully

Roger

Toni

Still the flower child! Groovey.
Yep still am!!

The best i've ever seen- Brillant work Toni

Thanks George always appreciated!!

For what ever reason, I was not given the talent of creativity. I do, however, appreciate those of you on this site that have those skills.
Tony, your work is stunning; thank you for sharing.
Bill Sampson, Richmond

Thank you Bill and Everyone else for the wonderful feedback!!! Much appreciated, I dont get to do as many as I used to since moving back to USA. The pens I have to show were completed before I left New Zealand. Thank you again!!

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
[/quote]
I dont get to do as many as I used to since moving back to USA. The pens I have to show were completed before I left New Zealand. Thank you again!![/quote]

Translated - Toni desperately needs a very small apartment lathe for her new digs. Anyone have something that can help her? Only needs to turn PC.

JohnU

I love the colors with that plating. Beautiful as always Toni, and I'm glad to see your work and supplies arrived safely.

Last edited:

PenPal

Toni,

The real rivalry that exists between NZ and us in Austrralia I always resisted as you appeared to be grafted into living there from the US. Now you are back home so to speak let me say i look forward to your pens. In the States unless face to face words we use here every day can have different meaning.

Thrilled to see you post this pen you have inspired others since you first posted with your
trademark precision and this pen made in NZ is pattern delightfull, intricate.

Wilma and I have six children and I know full well the day to day demands are great. Seize the moments. SWMBO gets up 5 am, leads the way in sharing her artistic talents and she joins with me in her admiration of your work and your thoughtful attitude towards this forum.

Looking forward to seeing more pens and trust the world is kind to you.

Regards Peter and Wilma.

Tom D

Beautiful pen Toni, you do such a fantastic job. My wife still loves the comments she gets when ever she uses the pen I made from the blanks I got from you.

Dai Sensei

Well done Toni, you have still got it :cool:

I haven't done a PC for a while now, but wish I could keep the shapes to their orginal shapes like yours, I tend to over-roll mine and deform them :redface::biggrin:

its_virgil

That's one daisey, I mean doozey of a pen. Alsway love seeing your creations. I'm glad you are polymerizing once again. Thanks also for sharing your creations with us.
Do a good turn daily!
Don.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Good to see you were reunited with your materials, Toni!!

Your colors are always so well-chosen and vivid. Just Beautiful!! (I like your butterfly)

Top Bottom