Blue Cebloplast on Churchill Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mrburls

mrburls

Churchill with rhodium and some of my favorite material blue cebloplast from Mazzucchelli. Rod is just barely large enough dia. to make this pen.

Keith "mrburls"

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 367
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Beautiful work, as always, Keith!!!

Ceboplast is one of my all time favorites. BUT, when you are fortunate enough to find a rod (more scarce than "hens' teeth" for a while now), the rod is difficult to make anything much bigger than a designer pen.

My hat is off to you, sir! When I get a chance to attempt Ceboplast, I use sandpaper, from almost beginning to end. AND VERY LITTLE TOOL WORK! Not that it is a difficult material, but because I fear one shop "interruption" could render it useless and it is so hard to come by.

This, my friend, is a masterpiece! I don't think I'd have the guts to even drill for a Churchill!

OKLAHOMAN

Keith, as always a winner. Thanks for reminding me I aquired some more a while back and NEED to make a couple of Jr's. in answer to Dan's questions Yes and No, Yes that the Shaeffer old stock and no you dont need to paint the tubes or reverse paint the blanks, just need lots of guts drilling.

Last edited:

bitshird

Keith you are a brave soul, I love Cebloplast but the biggest pen I've had the stones to try was a retro. The blue is very striking, all I have is some Serpent, I'd like to find some of the Ruby and that blue.

jttheclockman

That material will always be one of my favorites. How it has withstood all the casting and all the so called lucite and other blanks, for color, clarity and luster. Great job and thanks for showing.

Top Bottom