Bloody Jasper truestone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Texatdurango

Texatdurango

I wondered how Truestone would do with threading. It threaded nicely, now only time will tell how it will hold up. Body is Bloody Basin Jasper.

200841415527_ts-bloody-basin-jasper-fp.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Originally posted by gwilki

That is very fine, George. Where do you get those clips, if you don't mind?
Grant, I am robbing my Atlas kits of their clips. Since this blank was all red and black I thought why not a black clip to match.

I may have to buy a hundred more Atlas kits just for their clips!:)

Nice work, although I'm curious about the color. I did one pen from this stuff and it was a much deeper red, rather than bright red.

Originally posted by gerryr

Nice work, although I'm curious about the color. I did one pen from this stuff and it was a much deeper red, rather than bright red.
I noticed the color too, my blank is also burgundy. Remember I'm using a junker camera and it's hard to get decent shots some times. Here's another shot I just took which looks closer to real life.

20084151462_ts-bloody-basin-jasper-fp-dark.jpg

That's a beautiful pen George ! You tap those threads yourself ?? If so, do you have to polish them ? Good choice of clip ![8D]

Originally posted by dalecamino

That's a beautiful pen George ! You tap those threads yourself ?? If so, do you have to polish them ? Good choice of clip ![8D]
Thanks, I tapped the threads in the finale and the multi-start threads in the cap, the nib threads are factory which just so happen to match my tap!:)

Back
Top Bottom