• Red Head

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

micah

Up late and just got through turning some pens so the mind started to wonder. "Hmmm....I wonder what pen turners prefer....:D"
Personally, a dark brunette.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

No vote from me.

Blond, Brunette, Red Head, etc. is not important. I like Bob's answer the best LOL.

Seriously, there are lots of things that REALLY matter. [;)]

micah

Originally posted by Dario
<br />No vote from me.

Blond, Brunette, Red Head, etc. is not important. I like Bob's answer the best LOL.

Seriously, there are lots of things that REALLY matter. [;)]

I understand Dario...heck, I married a fair skinned blond myself. It'll be 12yrs this fall.
But when it comes right down to it...what really turns your head? This is a totally superficial question. I don't walk through the parkinglot and see a hot girl, but have to go get to know her before I think WOW.[:0]
And this question is of course open to the ladies on the forum as well! We know you look too.[;)]

Fred

As long as "she" doesn't get in my way at the lathe I think I would take, hummmm ... one of each.

If she gets in the way, she can learn to sharpen on the Tormek!

Anything to keep her busy till it's dinner time ... then I usually cook. [:D]

arioux

This is a discusting out of topics poll!!! I'm absolutely insluted by this macho and disgracefull post....

ok, my wife is gone now [:I]

i prefer brunette[}:)]

Alfred

micah

Originally posted by arioux
<br />This is a discusting out of topics poll!!! I'm absolutely insluted by this macho and disgracefull post....

ok, my wife is gone now [:I]

i prefer brunette[}:)]

Alfred

Yep. totally disgraceful![}:)][:D][}:)][:D][}:)]

Actually I am kind of suprised with all the Red Head votes. Don't get me wrong, I've seen some Red Heads that probably had given some guys whiplash before, but still suprised.
Something else that kind of suprises me about this poll...there has been 450+ views but only about 47 votes! Either some of you guys are really interested about what each other prefer, or there is a lot of you that don't like women.....[:0] <b>O.K. Which is it!!!</b> [:eek:)]

jaywood1207

Doesn't matter nowadays. Box of colour will change everything.[;)] As for my opinion. Hmmmmmm. I have to go with Billy but given the choice of all 3 and can only have 1 I'd have to take brunette.

mick

Personally I prefer a certain brunette with a silvery streak down one side, but it's her eyes that "caught' my eye. Big ol' deep brown eyes you could drown in!! [:p]

angboy

All of you men are just superficial and disgusting[:(!]! I'm going to e-mail a link to this thread to all of your wives!!![}:)][}:)] (I can be bribed to not do that though... please make offers in twenty dollar bills or larger!)[}:)]

While you men decide how much is an appropriate bribe, I'll be perusing the latest issue of Playgirl...[:p][:p]

bob393

I just love women, period.
However a redhead with green eyes... well then I'm in trouble.
My wife even died her hair red!

mdburn_em

I guess big-eyed blonds make me turn my head. Never had a thing for Redheads and then I met LOML. Redhead, big 'ol green eyes and encourages me to buy way too much stuff for this addiction. [:D]

Yeah for brunnete! I would say that there is a lot of competition out there for them, but then again, the majority of the members in this group are at least 2 to 3 times older than I am!
I agree also that it is kind of weird the ratio of lack of votes in this poll??
Dillon[:D]

Penmonkey

Hmmm... well one thing I learned was it don't matter how pretty a girl is she can do a 360 in the blink of an eye and be your <b>WORST</b> nightmare!!! So I will not make a statement in favor of any hair color.[:D]

P.S. I have not seen a redhead in weeks, maybe months! Must have something to do with the Texas sun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom