Blanks from PR_Princess (and Ed)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mdburn_em

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdburn_em

I've received some wonderful blanks from Dawn...I suppose Ed can have an atta boy too.
Ed or Dawn, please let me know what you call the coppery/brown blank. I'm definitely going to need some more of those.

2007921203_brownStatesman.jpg

OK, hold onto your chairs boys and girls, you're going to love these ones. They are for my wife and she loves them...go figure.

20079212114_pinkGemini.jpg

And Another

20079212156_greenGemini.jpg

Makes your eyes hurt, doesn't it? [8D][8D]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

OK men- now don't start bashing those last two pens. I know everyone seems to dislike the gemini, but it's still my favorite. And the pink color in particular is great! I love it- maybe b/c it's similar color to the rope pen gemini that I made once. But I think the gemini is a great looking pen, and the fact that it's not so popular here is (I think) a direct reflection of the preponderance of men on the site- yes, I sometimes engage in some stereotyping (guess that doesn't explain why I seem to be one of the few people who likes the smell of ren wax).

Anyway, I think both of these geminis are quite attractive!

mdburn_em

Ang, I've gotta tell you that my eye skipped right over the Gemini but my wife zeroed in on it quickly. All of the ladies she has shown hers to have just loved them. One of them nick-named it the "Jettson Space Pen".
Funny thing, it's the only click pen I've found with a reliable click mechanism. go figure...[?]

stevers

I'm not bashing them Ang. Hold on, let me grab my shades and I'll take another look.[8D][8D][8D]
Kidding, kidding, my wife likes the Gemini also. She has wanted me to turn one for a while. Actually, I like the green one, that is just an eye catching color. I have a pink slim, got the blank from Dawn. It's a nice looking pen, a couple of Ladies have commented on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom