Blank Storage Unit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

Looking for convenient storage solution, not too expensive? I just found this small drawer storage unit at Home Depot. The drawers are about 5 1/4" depth (front-to-back), ideal for standard size blanks. If you max it out, it will hold 93 blanks. More realistically, and typically you might store about 60. I already have storage for about 2000 blanks, but bought one anyhow. It will stack, or wall mount, or just sit there taking up space. Maybe someone will find it useful! Price is about $13

Attachments

• BlankStorage3.jpg
    BlankStorage3.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 209
  • BlankStorage2.jpg
    BlankStorage2.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Blank Storage1.jpg
    Blank Storage1.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Talltim

I have wondered how it is best to store blanks. My shop is in my basement garage. In the south you have to keep a dehumidifier going so I have always wanted my blanks and carving wood out where it could "breath".

Is there a ideal for blank storage?

Jolly Red

I have a similar set of bins that I use to store the kits. I can put them in the bins without having to take the parts out of their bags.

gtriever

I have that unit on my workbench next to my lathe, holding sandpaper sheets, glues, pen mill kit, reamers, disassembly pliers, and other small tools for pen blank prep. I could use another one; thanks for the reminder!

Top Bottom