Blank Canvas Island--Thanks Jessie and Marla!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

Here is my door prize from the MPG. It was a great gift/donation from Jesse and Marla, and I promised it would be posted. What a beautiful creation on their parts. I just turned it, buffed it, sweated a bit and applied the appropriate set of components to it. Thanks for looking! Comments and suggestions always appreciated.

Attachments

• 2012-05-06_12-22-22_360.jpg
    2012-05-06_12-22-22_360.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 405
  • 2012-05-06_12-22-40_609.jpg
    2012-05-06_12-22-40_609.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Hey I don't remember your # being called out at the MPG for a door prize! NOW I know why YOU were the one calling them out...I'm on to you now Mr. Beuker! :tongue::biggrin::devil:

Beautiful artistry from both Jesse and Marla. You did a great job Eric making it shine! I need to get myself a sierra style set for my Capt G. blank I won in the advanced contest :biggrin:

SDB777

To get all the details on something like this....a video would be awesome! Truly wonderful blank, and it looks to be finished spot-on too!!!!

Scott B

Jester777

Wow it's so gorgeous! Thank you so much for posting pictures, I'm going to see if I can up the color quality a bit better. And just for your reference my name is Jessie, hee hee, and I really appreciate seeing what my work becomes!

D.Oliver

Hey I don't remember your # being called out at the MPG for a door prize! NOW I know why YOU were the one calling them out...I'm on to you now Mr. Beuker! :tongue::biggrin::devil:

Beautiful artistry from both Jesse and Marla. You did a great job Eric making it shine! I need to get myself a sierra style set for my Capt G. blank I won in the advanced contest :biggrin:

I think you're on to something Jonathon. I seem to remember a comment by eric from another thread pertaining to this blank:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/1384203-post10.html

That sneaky Mr. Beuker.:biggrin:

Great pen by the way.

Top Bottom