Black Zirconium Puzzle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from btboone

MorganGrafixx

I am fairly new to the genre of pen turning but have been both a pen collector and woodworker for a LONG time. I have to give it to you man, that is by far the most stunning instance of craftsmanship I have ever witnessed. Your work is an inspiration to what I hope to become one day.
I am an artist both by hobby and profession. No matter the project, substrate, tools used, technique or anything--I want to be the very best there is and create the absolute pinnacle product. I am of the mind that perfection is unattainable, until I perfect it. So naturally I came into this hobby wanting to learn everything I can, perfect my skills and hopefully one day create something that will change someone emotionally, mentally or physically.
This one pen you have created has given me my mark. It speaks volumes about not only your artistic ability, but your personal standards. I applaud you and leave you with this: If perfection truly is unattainable, then this pen is as close an example as I have ever seen.

Top Bottom