Black Stealth Prototype FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from drgoretex

drgoretex

So here is the latest to come off the bench. It is kind of a 'shape-prototype', will do some tweaking yet. This one is all black acrylic, and finally got around to making my own nib section.

It is a large pen, at 160mm long capped and 137 uncapped.

I am quite happy with the 'hidden' clip installation in this one, though I may be working a bit on shape of the the nib section. However, overall, I like it. Hmmm....looking at the pics now, looks like I need to clean some polish from the threads...and man, this thing is a dust magnet!!

IMG_3856.jpg

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3854.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Ken

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

65GTMustang

I LOVE IT!!!
I hope I can reach this level of pen making one day - I really like the idea of eliminating the components and having the blank thread together - There is probably some info on "how to" for this type of turning - but please feel free to share your first hand experience with me if you would like :)
Great Job
Kevin

seamus7227

Yeah I gotta say, Very well executed! And you talk about a dust magnet, LOL, Its something about black, it happens to everything created with that color.:rolleyes: But thats the way it is, it looks fantastic, dont sweat it.

MartinPens

Fantastic. That is one of the shapes I've been working on and I really think it looks sweet. Great job on the hidden clip. It is classy and unique and simple. I would be proud to own a pen like that! Thanks for sharing.

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Top Bottom