Black Friday Deal @ McKenzie Penworks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I wanted to do free shipping, but apparently combining that with my bulk discounts for pen kits was problematic SO.... we just kept it simple. Use code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout and we'll knock $10 off your order. Should cover shipping for most US orders and discount it for my folks over the border.

We're stocked up on most things, at least in some small quantity and I suspect we'll be having to make more kits in the next week or two. Grabs your whilst you can and we'll be restocking ASAP.

In case you're not familiar with us... McKenzie Penworks is a small family business based just outside Raleigh NC. Our first product was a resin material with real diamond called DiamondCast®. Since then I acquired the pen kit business from LaserLinez to keep US manufactured kits alive. This past year we also acquired M3 (Macro Molecular Metal) which is a very cool mix of real metal powder and resin. (Some blanks are 2:1 metal:resin by weight!) Unlike most pen suppliers, we make our products all in the US. The pen kits are machined in GA by the original owner of LaserLinez and sent here for finishing and packaging. All DiamondCast® and M3 blanks are made in our shop by myself and our employee Steven.

We're not perfect, but we'll always be there should you ever have questions or issues. If you've never given our products a shot, consider doing so this holiday with the BLACKFRIDAY discount.

Thanks so much!

-Tim

Top Bottom