Birds the word...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from vakmere

vakmere

...Oh my...I cant stop.....They just keep comming out of the studio. Pictures do these no justice. This time two Jr. Statesman rollerballs, rhodium/titanium plating-gold trim with two unique blanks. These are Ringneck pheasant feathers cast in poly-resin. Created by the gifted John U. I finally got to get a few before they were all gone which is usually pretty quick. The detail is wonderful. Beautiful plumage. These were a challenge to turn and get it right the first time. I'm affraid to touch them so I dont get finger prints. Expensive but I have a real conversation piece that handles and writes as good as they look. Ok, the photo may be a little corny but I had to at least have the model pose with these pens....

Attachments

• Jr. Statesman RhoTi- Pheasant feathers.jpg
    Jr. Statesman RhoTi- Pheasant feathers.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 380
  • Jr. Statesman RhoTi- Pheasant feathers (2).jpg
    Jr. Statesman RhoTi- Pheasant feathers (2).jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Great work bringing those two to life. I always plan on keeping a few but rarely do so it's nice to see them finished. Keep up the good work! And thanks for sharing.

LeeR

Very nice ... and thanks to your post title, I'm sure I'll be singing "Well a bird, bird, bird ... bird is the word ..." for the next day or two. And probably when I get up in the middle of the night (that's a clue to my approximate age, and hence recognizing that phrase) I'll still be singing it. :)

vakmere

Very nice ... and thanks to your post title, I'm sure I'll be singing "Well a bird, bird, bird ... bird is the word ..." for the next day or two. And probably when I get up in the middle of the night (that's a clue to my approximate age, and hence recognizing that phrase) I'll still be singing it. :)

That is hilarious. Thanks to everyone for the nice compliments.

Top Bottom