Biggest PITA Pen to date.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Ok....Let me think about this...I leave my driveway .. Take left on Mullins...right on Beechnut ...then onto Loop 610 South and get on the U.S. Interstate Highway 10 ... Then it's a 13 hour straight shot to Aiken, S.C.
I WANT THAT PEN !!!!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Doc :)

That's pretty much how to get to the house...if you get here by 6 I'll have dinner ready for ya :eat::highfive:

Thanks Doc!!!

Nicely done, you must have gone on few blanks, as to pin chuck this is like working with porcelain

Thanks! Nah...it just took 2. One for the cap and section and the other for the body. I got lucky and didn't snap anything. Plus I make my mandrels out of soft materials like Derlin so it won't scratch the insides.

Looks great on the front page :biggrin:

WOOHOO!!!! Thanks Jeff! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

MartinPens

Amazing work. I hope the customer appreciates the time that went into this one. Getting the cap and body flush with the thread work and ribbon alignment... whoa. I know it took me a lot of time to figure that out on the pens I make, but I'm not cutting my own threads! Thanks for sharing this one!

schreiber

This pen is sick!
I just ordered a bunch of those blanks in various colors.
Thanks for sharing this with us :^)

ETA: It'll be quite some time before I can do anything like that (if ever!) but I have a target now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom