Big Red My Way

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Robert111

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Definite front page material! I love the addition of the rounded trim ring, and how it perfectly compliments the clip. Either by itself would seem a bit out of place. Together, they are perfect. The simple flare of the cap, matched with the slimming down of the body finial for posting, gives the appearance of an ever so slight taper to my eye. I like it. The color choice. Placement of the pick material. The understated finial plug. No need for trim at the bottom of the cap, because the body trim is exposed in capped and posted positions. Full of details, none overdone. I can't find anything I do t like about this one, and so much to love. Great work.

So, what are you gonna do to top it. :))

Last edited:

Gilrock

Great job! I'm sure that was a lot of hours. What makes me jealous is that I could make a pen of that quality but it wouldn't get as good of a reaction because I can't take a photo of that quality. I actually see things I would change but I'll keep it to myself.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
At last !!! A kitless pen that doesn't look like a clone of all the others. :eek::biggrin:

Ok, that was said to take the mick out of those that deliberately missinterpreted my ( and others' )words. :wink:

It really is a stunning pen !!! Superbly made and photograghed too. :good::good::good:

PR_Princess

Robert, I only have one thing to say about your pen......

th_1lg035faint.gif

chriselle

That pen has got some serious mojo. Incredible design....Very classic yet fashion forward...(er...the wife is watching a lot of Project Runway these days). I love the silver accent band and the finish is top shelf. The gold nib works for contrast but a platinum nib would be great, too. Beautiful showpiece.

OK I see how it is around here. Are you guys seriously going to give him a pass on this. There is absolutely a piece of dust on that 6th picture or was it the 5th! Just joking.

That is a spectacular pen. Simply Elegant and beautiful!

But the dust is there! ;>)

Top Bottom