Betty Boop watch pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Had the honor of meeting CaptG Gary Nichols Tuesday at Mike Rouxs house. Gary brought some of his really cool blanks with him. One of them was this Betty Boop watch part blank. My daughter likes anything with Betty Boop on it. She was here visiting from Indy, so I asked Gary how much it would cost me? The price was perfect for me. So, here it is, on a Sierra style pen I've had for about 4 years. Thank you very much Gary! She loves the pen.:wink:

Attachments

• IMG_1411.jpg
    IMG_1411.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_1412.jpg
    IMG_1412.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 206
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck; What can one say? One home run after another !!! Jim S
Thanks Jim.

So, you let the pusher man into the house and let him hook you.
Wasn't my house. The hook didn't hurt at all, and the bait was great :biggrin:

Now this one, I like. Very nice.
Thank you. My daughter was thrilled.

I love that pen. Was that the only Betty Boop blank that he had?
That was the only one I saw. You should contant CaptG and ask if he has another.

I got the watches to make a Betty Boop and Winnie the pooh. Just haven't got up the nerve yet. Great looking pen.
Go for it! That's the only way you'll get it done. Glad you like this one. Thanks

I have a Donald Duck watch I would love to make into a pen. His birthday was yesterday 3-13-34 (The same day as mine different year of course) Anyone willing to share how to make these blanks?
My birthday too. I have no idea how Gary makes these. But, I like it.:biggrin:

JohnU

Beautiful work by both of you! I was lucky enough to score a mini mouse watch blank of Gary's a couple years ago for my mom's pen. They are incredible. You did this one justice!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Beautiful work by both of you! I was lucky enough to score a mini mouse watch blank of Gary's a couple years ago for my mom's pen. They are incredible. You did this one justice!
Thanks John. Yes, Gary makes some cool blanks.

I love this chuck, though you've given me an idea :)
Oh....here we go:biggrin: Brad has another idea. :biggrin: Thanks Brad. Can't wait to see what you will create with this one.

Boz

Gary makes the best blanks. I have a Mickey Mouse that I bought a few years ago. Just hope I do as good a job on it as you did.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Top Bottom