Best of IAP Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Well, the entries are pretty much here now. I will give it through the end of the day just in case. This is going to be quite a contest!

Seamus, check your messages.

As of Midnight, you all can start posting pictures of your entries over in the SOYP. Remember that we were going to keep them all in one thread. If Curtis or Andrew could facillitate this thread over there, making it sticky for a week or so, I would appreciate it!

I'll stop back later and give you the statistics, once it's official!

Scott.

seamus7227

Well, the entries are pretty much here now. I will give it through the end of the day just in case. This is going to be quite a contest!

Seamus, check your messages.

As of Midnight, you all can start posting pictures of your entries over in the SOYP. Remember that we were going to keep them all in one thread. If Curtis or Andrew could facillitate this thread over there, making it sticky for a week or so, I would appreciate it!

I'll stop back later and give you the statistics, once it's official!

Scott.

got it! wew, thanks Scott

Scott

If anybody has sent an entry for this contest, and you have NOT received an E-Mail from me, then please send me an E-Mail now! Thanks!

Scott.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

Timebandit

Has anybody asked them to make a sticky thread? outside of this thread?

I just PM'd Andrew about it, so we will see what happens. Im ready to show mine:biggrin:
We're ready to see it!:biggrin:

You mean them..............i sent 3:biggrin:
That's right, I forgot. I only sent one.......the RIGHT ONE :biggrin:

LOL!!!! Dang........i guess that means i sent the wrong one:frown: Maybe next year:confused::tongue:

Scott

I sent the pens to the judges yesterday!

Seventeen people entered a total of 31 pens (or pencils).

Fourteen in the Casting Category

Four in the segmented Category

Five in the Kitless Category

Eight in the Open Class

Scott.

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Guess I picked the right categories - the ones with the fewest entrants!! Good luck to all.

Do we have the results yet???:)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I wonder how the judges are doing?

:redface::confused: I'll bet they're having one of the most difficult times of their lives.:wink:

If I could, I'd buy them a drink of their favorite beverage:bananen_smilies046: :biggrin: Just for consolation purposes, not to try and sway them toward voting for my one and ONLY entry :biggrin:

I'm anxious to see who the lucky winners are. Good luck to all of you master pen makers! :wink:

Timebandit

Me to. I also want to see all the pens that were entered, but i know some dont want to show there work. Either way, kudos too them for entering, and who knows it might just be there pen up there in lights. I wonder how long it will be after they are done judging for them to actually tell us who the winners are?

:redface::confused: I'll bet they're having one of the most difficult times of their lives.:wink:

If I could, I'd buy them a drink of their favorite beverage:bananen_smilies046: :biggrin: Just for consolation purposes, not to try and sway them toward voting for my one and ONLY entry :biggrin:

I'm anxious to see who the lucky winners are. Good luck to all of you master pen makers! :wink:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I dont know if they will tell anyone until they publish the results in the magazine. That would keep the suspense going. To bad we dont have the email of the judges we could ahem "donate to their favorite charity" Ahem..... The Widows and orphans charities ......

Timebandit

I dont know if they will tell anyone until they publish the results in the magazine. That would keep the suspense going. To bad we dont have the email of the judges we could ahem "donate to their favorite charity" Ahem..... The Widows and orphans charities ......

You probably right. I dint think of that. They have do have to keep us in suspense dont they:eek::biggrin: Im on pins and needles:cool::biggrin:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
It would make sense, that way the results are not all over the internet before they ever publish. Do I hear Final Jeopardy Music in the back ground?

Top Bottom