Best Craft Sale Ever

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

Went to the little village craft sale five minutes from home from 9.00AM to 3.00PM
My average at those little village sales is usually around $350 to $400.00. Had some nice repeat sales from previous customers plus lots of new ones .
Took home $891.00 all cash except one small check . Out of that came twenty dollars each for two tables and lunch for both of us at $6.00 each .
Only sold one of the six little RM boxes I had and sold no hollow forms. Ringmaster Bowls were practically all that were selling from my display this time . . Sold one third of my stock because went with the three big tote boxes packed full (that I showed in another thread) and came home with two full .

Happy camper today and it just goes to show if you price according to your area the sales will happen . Another village sale coming up next Saturday farther from home and then another one in another village half an hour from home. If I don't do as well at those I will still have a good average.
I didn't really expect to do that well in November because the December ones are usually better closer to Christmas. So far I don't have any booked in December because the one in the closest town raised their table rental to $75.00 each and I was there last year and didn't do as well as at the little village ones.

theidlemind

Happy camper is right!
Seems like whenever I do a local craft show I spend 25$ for booth, 20$ for food, 50$ buying (wife!) other peoples stuff, and sell 100$. 5$ in my pocket.

Nice job!

Top Bottom